Rules of entry and stay on the territory of Poland
Since June 13, 2020, there are no border controls at the internal borders with the Republic of Poland. This also means abolishing the quarantine obligation. The border can be crossed at any place both in the entry and exit direction from Poland. The restrictions, including restrictions on the entry of foreigners into Poland and quarantine, still apply at the external border.
Conditions of entry into Poland
At present, the external border in the direction of entry to Poland in accordance with the § 3 section 2 of the Regulation of the Minister of the Interior and Administration of 13 March 2020 on the temporary suspension or restriction of border traffic at specific border crossing points may only be crossed by the defined categories of travellers:
- citizens of the Republic of Poland,
- foreigners who are spouses of Polish citizens or remain under constant care,
- foreigners holding the Card of the Pole,
- students studying in the Republic of Poland, after having been documented to a Border Guard officer, learning in the Republic of Poland;
- students, participants in post-graduate studies, specialist education and other forms of education, as well as doctoral students studying in the Republic of Poland, after having documented their education in the Republic of Poland to a Border Guard officer.