COVID-19 update, 13 March 2020
Today, the Polish government announced new emergency measures:
- foreigners are banned from entering Poland (starting from Sunday 15.03. 00:01)
- foreigners working in Poland can enter the country but will have to go through 14-days quarantine
- all the international flights and trains are suspended (starting from Sunday 15.03. 00:01)
- transportation within Poland remains unchanged
- there will be extra controls on the borders (when entering the country by car)
- bars, restaurants, pubs, casinos etc. will be closed
- shopping malls will be closed except for food stores, pharmacies and chemists
- it is not allowed to organise or participate in gatherings of 50 people or more
The classes remain suspended from 12 March 2020 until 25 March 2020 (inclusive).
If you seek any help, do not hesitate to contact International Office electronically.