Information for students
The Dual Degree Programme is intended for MA students from partner universities that have signed the agreement with WSZOP. Students must have completed a minimum one semester of second-cycle of studies.
If you are interested in participating in the programme, please check at your home university if it has an agreement signed with WSZOP.
Dual Degree Programme in English
In academic year 2018/2019 WSZOP offers one specialization in English - Work safety in the mining industry.
Studies are realised in the following dates:
1) 27.08 - 16.09.2018 (3 weeks)
2) 1.03. - 29.03.2019 (4 weeks)
Total cost of studies - 3.000 PLN + 81 PLN for student card, marksheet and diploma in Polish. Extra fee of 40 PLN apply for issuing diploma in English.
1. Completed minimum one semester of the second-cycle of studies
2. Recommendation of the Rector of your home university
3. Completing an on-line application
4. Signing agreement with WSZOP
5. Payment of 1500 PLN deposit to WSZOP bank account
Dual Degree Programme in Polish
In academic year 2018/2019 WSZOP offers the following specializations in Polish:
Work safety in selected branches of industry
Psychology in International Business
Strategic Management of the Enterprise
Investigation and Forensic Studies
Public Administration Security
For further information regarding the offer, please contact: